How To Make YouTube Thumbnails On Android With A Free App
If you want to create text compositions but you can’t find a good enough tool, then check out PixelLab. This app offers you a ton of features so you can make any idea that you can possibly imagine.
The great thing about PixelLab is that it lets you add all kinds of elements so you can create the composition that fits your needs. You can insert your own pictures, start from scratch with your own text, or use one of the many motivational quotes that PixelLab includes.
When you start creating your image, pick the main file font; go to your gallery to add a picture or implement the chosen text and once you’ve got your base, start changing anything you need; change the location of the elements, the size, color, add more text, more pictures, improve their quality, etc. Basically, you can modify anything you need without any restrictions.
If you have a suggestion, a question or you want to report a bug please use the provided feedback function or contact me directly via emails.
How to make YouTube Custom Thumbnail Checklist:
1. Take pictures ahead of time for your video thumbnail
2. Use (thumbnail maker free)
3. Add extra contrast and saturation to your thumbnail to make the colors pop
4. Add your extra sharpening on the thumbnail picture
5. Make sure your text is readable (And use as few words as possible)
6. Check out this article from Google bout how to enable YouTube Custom Thumbnails
write to external storage. open network sockets.access information about networks
Add video thumbnails
Pro Tip: YouTube Custom Thumbnail Size is 1920×1080
PixelLab 1.9.2 Update
-Added perspective editing for text
-Re-editing shapes and arrows after creation now keeps geometry
-Added IAP to remove the ads
Thanks to everyone who reported bugs.