Trending Games Android 100% offline Game free download
Download free 100% offline Best Android Games of 2019 free download and play the full version of these games for free with no time limits! Discover the best free download games Trending Games Android 100% offline , including Jewel Quest, Big City Adventure, Delicious games and more! Play the full Games
1. Stardew Valley APK
Concerned Ape’s smash hit farming RPS comes to Mobile!
Trending Games Android 100% offline Move to the countryside, and cultivate a new life in this award-winning open-ended farming RPS! With Over hours of Game play content and new Smartphone Winner of the Golden Joysticks’ Breakthrough Award. Nominee of Best Android Games of 2019 Game of the Year 2017 – ABAFT Games Awards!
BUILD THE FARM OF YOUR DREAMS:
- Turn your overgrown fields into a lively and bountiful farm
- Raise and breed happy animals, grow a variety of seasonal crops and design your farm, your wa
- Customize your farmer and home! With hundreds of options to choose from
- Settle down and start a family with 12 potential marriage candidates
- Become part of the community by taking part in seasonal festivals and villager quests
- Explore vast, mysterious caves, encountering dangerous monsters and valuable treasure
- Spend a relaxing afternoon at one of the local fishing spots or go crabbing by the seaside
- Forage, grow crops and produce artisan goods to cook up as a delicious meal
The best version of Stardew Valley is the one you have with you. This game is absolutely incredible, and will not disappoint - Touch-arcade android. Stardew Valley beautifully combines farm simulation with RPG elements to create an intriguing, absorbing rural world - IGN, Far more Game Filled with seemingly endless content and heart - Giant Bomb. "Village life has never been so accessible and satisfying" - The Daily Telegraph | UK. Stardew Valley has been the most rich and heartwarming experience I’ve had in a game in years.” CG Magazine.
Note: Features new 2.0 update story content, multiplayer functionality not supported. No in-app purchases.
2. Graveyard Keeper APK Offers in-app purchases
Graveyard Keeper is a graveyard-themed simulation role-playing video game developed by Lazy Bear Games and published by tiny-build. The game’s alpha was released for android & apk Graveyard Keeper is the most inaccurate medieval cemetery management sim of all time. Build and manage your own graveyard, and expand into other. Use all the resources you can find. And it’s also a love story. Trending Games Android 100% offline
- Face ethical dilemmas.
- Gather valuable materials and craft new items. Expand your Graveyard into a thriving business. Help yourself
- gather the valuable resources scattered across the surrounding areas, and explore what this land has to offer.
- Quests and corpses. These dead bodies don’t need all those organs, do they?
- Why not grind them up and sell them to the local butcher?
- Or you can go on proper quests, you role-player.
- Explore mysterious dungeons. No medieval game would be complete without those! Take a trip into the unknown, and find discover new alchemy ingredients
- which may or may not poison a whole bunch of nearby villagers.
3. Chess: Really Bad Chess
WHATS IN THE “BOX”?
The free version of Really Bad Chess lets you compete vs. an AI in Ranked, Daily, or Weekly Challenges. Improve your skills using the included Free play mode. A single in-app purchase unlocks Versus Mode so you can compete against your friends locally! It also removes ads, displays captured pieces, and adds soothing alternate color-palettes to choose from.
REALLY BAD PRESS
Makes chess fun even if you’re really bad. – The Verge
Feels more modern than chess has ever felt – Applenapps
Really Bad Chess takes a really bad idea and somehow manages to make it a lot of fun – Pocket Gamer
A WORD FROM THE DEVELOPER
Chess is one of those games I always wished I enjoyed, but its commitment to beauty, elegance, and perfect balance always turned me away. Really Bad Chess removes these boring restrictions and flips chess on its head.
As much as random pieces change the game in some ways, I was really surprised to notice how much the game remains the same, and how powerful some pieces are — you’ve never truly struggled against a pawn until you’ve struggled against a pawn in the back row.
For chess pros, Really Bad Chess will give you a new type of challenge — the pieces & the moves are the same, but you’ll have to throw out your openings and your understanding of normal patterns of play.
For novice chess players (like most of us Best Android Games of 2019 Trending Games Android 100% offline ), Really Bad Chess greatly opens up the game. Instead of starting by studying openings, in your first games you’ll get to discover the joy (and challenge!) of learning how to checkmate.
I hope you have as much fun with Really Bad Chess as much as I did making it – Zach
The official PLAYER-UNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS designed exclusively for mobile. Play free anywhere, anytime. PUBG MOBILE delivers the most intense free-to-play multiplayer action on mobile. Drop in, gear up, and compete. Survive epic 100-player battles, and fast-paced 4v4 team death-match and zombie modes. Be the one!
2019 Mobile Game of the Year – Golden Joystick Award
Best game, fan favorite games, most competitive games Trending Games Android100% offline – Google Play 2018 Awards
FREE ON MOBILE – Powered by the Unreal Engine 4. Play console quality gaming on the go. Delivers jaw-dropping HD graphics and 3D sound. Featuring customization mobile controls, training modes, and voice chat. Experience the most smooth control and realistic ballistics, weapon behavior on mobile.
5. Evoland 2
Onboard on an epic RPG adventure of more than 20 hours through video games history filled with a ton of funny classical games references.
From 2D RPG, through 3D vs fight to a shooter, a trading card game and more you’ll get your fill of jumping from a game genre to another, never bored. Evoland 2 is not only one game but many, backboned with a story that will make you travel through time, discovering different art styles and video gaming technology.
Released first on PC with 500.000 copies shipped, we’re proud to share with you this experience carefully adapted for Android devices.
Game of the week by Toucharcade — “Evoland 2 is SO much more than the first game.”
Bronze Award by Pocket Gamer — “As an experience in pleasant nostalgia, there’s enough care and attention been lavished on this one to make it worth your while.”
9/10 by Venture Beat — “It’s a mashup on a grand scale, and a successful one, bringing together many of the elements that make us love all those games individually.“
- One time payment to download (Absolutely NO ads and NO in-app payments).
- Support of most Bluetooth external controllers
- Optimized for DRAVIDIAN Shield and DRAVIDIAN devices.