Screenshot HD App Download free 2019 Android mobile
Here are the different ways to take a Screenshot app on Android. You can take a picture of your phone or tablet screen. Note: Some of these steps work only on Android 9.0 and up Learn how to check your Android version
How to take a screenshot on any other Android
- Take a
- Open the screen
- If that does not work, press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons at
- the same time.
- If you just want to take one Screenshot app Download on your Android phone,
- and you don’t want to install any apps, you can always adopt this fast way.
How do I take a screenshot on my Samsung? Here’s how to do it
Get the screen that you want to capture ready to go. Gallery app, or in Samsung’s built-in “My Files” file browser.
- Press the Power and Home buttons at the same time.
- Hold both buttons for a second, until you hear a shutter sound or see a visual
- indicating a picture has been taken.
- This can be awkward to get right.
- To take a screenshot using buttons,
- put your fingers on Power and the Home button.
How to take a screenshot on a Galaxy S9 and other Android phones
By Simon Hill-Posted on August 7, 2019 1:30PM PST
Taking a snapshot of your Android phone’s screen is easy, and there are all sorts of situations where a screenshot could come in handy, whether you want to share your home screen with friends or obtain pictorial proof of your latest high score.
are a popular action that most people take and no talks about it. You can get a moment in a conversation or a funny tweet. Most people use buttons for and that’s fine. Let’s take a look at the best app for Android and some other methods too!
This guide covers the Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S6 Plus, Galaxy Note , Galaxy s1, Galaxy S8 Plus, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S9 Edge, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S1, Galaxy Sd, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy Note 7, and Galaxy Note as examples.
Screenshot_v1.2.96_www.top3app.com (3.1 MB)
How to install APP / XAPP file
If the download doesn’t start, click here